Our policy is clear: We collect no information about you, other than information automatically collected and stored (see below), when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored:
When you browse through any web site, certain personal information about you may be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the name of the domain you use to access the Internet
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages that you visited
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
Personally Provided Information:
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our web site. However, all communications addressed to Seabrook Crisps Limited may be stored for reference purposes.
By registering your details you are agreeing to receive correspondance by text, email or post from Seabrook Crisps Limited. Seabrook Crisps Ltd may contact you in the future with details of product and company news.
Seabrook Crisps Limited does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required by law.
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
A list of cookies and summary can be found in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Owner||Cookie Description|
|SeabrookCrispSession||Seabrook Crisps||Session cookie used when you log into the Seabrook site.|
|ss_game_played||Seabrook Crisps||Used to detect if a user has played this game before.|
|co_game_played||Seabrook Crisps||Used to detect if a user has played this game before.|
|sv_game_played||Seabrook Crisps||Used to detect if a user has played this game before.|
|poll|6||Seabrook Crisps||Used for counting Poll|
|fe_vid||Seabrook Crisps||Used to detect if a user has been showed the intro video on the Fire Eaters page.|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Unknown||Used to prevent cross site request forgery attempts|
|__cfduid||Unknown||Used by multiple companies, but usually this cookies support chat services and accelerate loading times for chat functionality available through websites.|
|_gat_UA-55496996-1||Google Analytics||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to determine a user's inclusion in an experiment and the expiry of experiments a user has been included in.|
|__ss_tk||Sharpspring||Sharspring’s token cookie which enables user tracking. It ensures that the visit to website is connected to the user independent of the session and the source.|
|__ss||Sharpspring||Sharspring’s token cookie which enables user tracking. It ensures that the visit to website is connected to the user independent of the session and the source.|
|__ss_referrer||Sharpspring||This cookie contains information about where the visitor came from, called the source for the visit.|
|koitk||Sharpspring||This is a SharpSpring session variable. This is a session cookie used to track that you are logged in.|
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS, AND SUPPLIERS
Introduction – who are we?
Seabrook Crisps Ltd ("We") is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00472391, based at Seabrook House, Duncombe Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8 9AJ and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our policy is clear: We collect no information about you, other than information automatically collected and stored (see below), when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide that information to us. This statement and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller - A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor - A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data - The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data - The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing - means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party - means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.seabrookcrisps.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our newsletters, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, IP Address.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
3. The categories of personal data concerned
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in BD1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
5. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. Examples include: in case of any legal claims/complaints.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at www.seabrookcrisps.com/contact
8. Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
The information on this website is for residents of the UK only. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
11. How to make a complaint
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent via https://www.seabrookcrisps.com/contact We will post the changes to our website to ensure you are always aware of what information we collect & how we use it.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.