WILL YOU BE OUR “NATIONAL TRUST” WINNER?
1. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
2. The competition is promoted by Seabrook Crisps Limited (Registered in England number: 472391), Seabrook House, Duncombe Street, Bradford BD8 9AJ
3. The decision of Seabrook is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
4. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this competition.
5. Participation in this competition is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over, United Kingdom resident. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Employees of Seabrook Crisps Limited and any immediate family members or co-habitants of such employees, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. To enter the competition you must complete the compulsory fields in our website entry form at www.seabrookcrisps.com/win, correctly answer the question, and submit this form by clicking the send button.
8. Please note that there is no guarantee that the contents of the on-line form will remain private during internet transmission.
9. Seabrook will not be responsible for entries that are not received.
10. Prize draw participants can submit their entries with effect from 9:00am on the 1st August 2018 (UK time). The closing date for entries is 31st August 2018 at 23:00 hrs. The random draw of a winner will take place on 3rd September 2018.
11. The winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries received by the closing date and time. The winner will be drawn at random by Seabrook whose decision is final.
12. The winner will receive the prize below* if they submit a UK delivery address. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Seabrook may be required to receive the prize.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date.
14. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Seabrook may publish their name and town/county in any media in connection with the prize draw. The nameof the winner will be available on written request to Seabrook.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, not for resale and there is no cash alternative.