WILL YOU BE OUR “ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRYSIDE WITH SEABROOK COMPETITION!” WINNER?
1. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
2. The competition is promoted by Seabrook Crisps Limited (Registered in England number: 472391), Seabrook House, Duncombe Street, Bradford BD8 9AJ
3. The decision of Seabrook is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
4. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this competition.
5. Participation in this competition is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and are United Kingdom residents. Only one entry per person is permitted. Only one entry per household is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Employees of Seabrook Crisps Limited, Cottage Escapes, their family members, co-habitants or anyone else connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. To enter the competition you must complete the compulsory fields in our website entry form, and submit this form by clicking the send button.
8. Please note that there is no guarantee that the contents of the online form will remain private during internet transmission.
9. Seabrook will not be responsible for entries that are not received.
10. Prize draw participants can submit their entries with effect from 9:00am on the 2nd November 2020 (UK time). The closing date for entries is 30th November 2020 at 23:00 hrs. The random draw of winners will take place on 1st December 2020.
11. 1 winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries received by the closing date and time. The winner will be drawn at random by Seabrook, whose decision is final.
12. The winner will receive £500 voucher towards a stay with Cottage Escapes* and a box of crinkle cut Seabrook crisps, if they submit a UK delivery address. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Seabrook may be required to receive the prize.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date. Should a winner not respond to the winning notification email within 10 days, then the prize will be redrawn.
14. By accepting the prize, winners agree that Seabrook may publish their names and towns/counties in any media in connection with the prize draw. The names of winners will be available on written request to Seabrook.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, not for resale and are not redeemable for cash, other prizes or a stay at multiple properties.
17. Cottage Escapes accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
18. The prize consists of a £500 discount voucher which can be redeemed against a stay with Cottage Escapes at one of twenty properties in North Yorkshire or the Lake District. The prize is redeemable in its entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
19. No additional services are included in this offer other than those stated. Cottage Escapes accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. Including, without limitation, travel to and from the property.
20. The voucher must be redeemed by booking a stay (subject to availability) within 12 months of being notified by Cottage Escapes. Short break restrictions may apply from June - September.
21. Cottage Escapes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of accepting the prize and reserves the right to change the prize to a prize of a similar value.
22. Cottage Escapes shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to: weather conditions, fire, flood, Covid-19 or health related travel restrictions or any other circumstances amounting to unforeseeable events. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.