WILL YOU BE OUR “PACK YOUR SEABROOK AND GET AWAY FROM IT ALL” WINNER?
1. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
2. The competition is promoted by Seabrook Crisps Limited (Registered in England number: 472391), Seabrook House, Duncombe Street, Bradford BD8 9AJ
3. The decision of Seabrook is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
4. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this competition.
5. Participation in this competition is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and are United Kingdom residents. Only one entry per person is permitted. Only one entry per household is permitted.
6. Employees of Seabrook Crisps Limited and any immediate family members or co-habitants of such employees, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. To enter the competition you must complete the compulsory fields in our website entry form, and submit this form by clicking the send button.
8. Please note that there is no guarantee that the contents of the online form will remain private during internet transmission.
9. Seabrook will not be responsible for entries that are not received.
10. Prize draw participants can submit their entries with effect from 9:00am on the 20th January 2020 (UK time). The closing date for entries is 19th February 2020 at 23:00 hrs. The random draw of winners will take place on 20th Feb 2020.
11. 1 winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries received by the closing date and time. The winner will be drawn at random by Seabrook, whose decision is final.
12. The winner will receive a £250 voucher from Forest Holidays* and a box of crinkle cut Seabrook crisps, if they submit a UK delivery address. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Seabrook may be required to receive the prize.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date. Should a winner not respond to the winning notification email within 10 days, then the prize will be redrawn.
14. By accepting the prize, winners agree that Seabrook may publish their names and towns/counties in any media in connection with the prize draw. The names of winners will be available on written request to Seabrook.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, not for resale and there are no cash alternatives.
*The terms for the £250 Forest Holidays Voucher are:
The prize is a £250 Forest Holidays gift voucher and must be booked by 31 March 2020 and taken by 31 March 2021 and is subject to availability.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location
No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.