Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the promotion and how do I claim?
We are offering our customer Free Great Days Out* with every promotional pack of Seabrook crisps.
To claim, find your chosen venue using our Great Days Out activity locator, contact the venue directly to book and take your promotional pack with you on the day.
*When accompanied by a full paying adult.
2. What activities can I do as part of the promotion?
We have tried to include as many Great Days Out activity options as possible, with over 21 activities for you to choose from. These activities include: Horse Riding, Golf, Dancing, Driving, Yoga & Pilates, Pottery, Surfing, Tennis, Music & Singing, Painting, Bowling, Bungee Jumping, Cake Decorating, Paintball, Skiing, LaserQuest, Cycling, Swimming, Karting, Mountaineering, Watersports, Gym.
3. How long does the promotion run for?
The promotion will begin on 8th July 2013 and vouchers will be accepted at participating venues until 31st March 2014. Promotional packs will be available in stores throughout July and August 2013.
4. Do I need to buy a pack of Seabrook crisps to claim my 2 for 1 Great Days Out activity?
Yes to claim a 2 for 1 Great Days Out activity you must purchase a promotional pack and retain it to redeem.
5. Which Seabrook's products will the promotion feature on?
You will be able to find a 2 for 1 promotional pack on any of the following Seabrook's products:
• 31.8g Single Packs
• 50g Single Packs
• 6 Packs
• 7for5 Packs
• 16 Variety Pack
6. Where can I buy promotional Seabrook's packs from?
Promotional Seabrook packs are available in all major food retailers across the UK.
7. My shop does not have any promotional packs, what should I do?
The majority of promotional packs will be in stores between 8th July and 8th September 2013. Promotional packs can sell quickly and are sold subject to availability.
8. How old do I have to be to claim a 2 for 1 Great Days Out?
The voucher admits one adult or child to one free Great Days Out experience when accompanied by a full paying adult aged 18 years or over.
9. I am not in the UK. Can I still claim a 2 for 1 Great Day Out?
This promotion is open to residents of the UK only and participating packs / venues will only be found in these areas.
10. What are the terms and conditions for this promotion?
The terms and conditions outline the rules and restrictions for participation in this promotion.The full terms and conditions can be found here
11. How do I use the activity locator to find my nearest activity venue?
Once you have a Seabrook's 2 for 1 Great Days Out promotional pack, use the activity locator to search for your nearest participating activity venue. To do this, simply enter your city or postcode into the search box, and select the radius distance you'd like to search. Then select the activities that you may be interested in. The locator will show all of the participating venues where you can redeem a 2 for 1 Great Days Out voucher.
Contact the venue directly to make your reservation and remember to take your 2 for 1 Great Days Out promotional pack with you.
You will also have the chance to learn more about each centre, including details of the centre's facilities and specific restrictions.
12. How much will the activity cost?
The price of your activity will vary based on which one you have chosen, and will vary from venue to venue. Once you have a Seabrook's 2 for 1 Great Days Out promotional pack, use the activity locator to search for your nearest participating activity venue and contact them directly to find out costs.
13. Is there a restriction on the number of vouchers that I can use?
There are no restrictions in place upon the number of times you may use a 2 for 1 voucher, as long as each 2 for 1 activity is redeemed with a new voucher.
14. Do I need to use my voucher on a particular date or time?
The offer is subject to booking availability. Certain restrictions apply to different venues and you are therefore advised to check the details in our activity locator or call ahead before visiting.
15. I cannot access the online Seabrook Great Days Out website and activity locator. What should I do?
Please check that you are connected to the internet and that your connection is working properly. If you are still experiencing difficulties please email the Seabrook customer service team at email@example.com. A member of team will get back to you as soon as possible.
16. My chosen activity venue will not accept my 2 for 1 voucher. What should I do?
Please make sure that you are visiting a participating activity venue and that you have booked the activity in advance by contacting the venue directly. If for some reason you are still unable to take part please contact the Seabrook customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. I cannot find an activity venue near to me, what should I do?
Whilst we have tried to ensure that there are as many activity venues as possible participating in the Seabrook Great Days Out promotion, we apologise if there is not an activity you would like to try near to you. We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so please keep checking our activity locator to see if there are any new options near you.
18. I am an activity venue manager and would like my venue to take part in the promotion, what should I do?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your full name and contact details. A member of the Seabrook Great Days Out team will be in touch shortly after with further details. Please note, only venue managers should use this email address. If you are a customer, in order to have your query resolved as quickly as possible you are advised to get in touch using the details below.
19. I have a question that isn't answered here, who can I speak to?
You can contact the Seabrook customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.